Diocesan Listening Sessions Have Begun
Feb 22, 2018
Listening sessions now underway! Catholics are invited to voice concerns and insights on Catholic Church directly to Bishop Rozanski at nine diocesan regional listening sessions (the first one was held on Tuesday, February 20th at Holy Trinity Church in Greenfield). During the hour-and-a-half session, participants will have the opportunity to respond to three questions:
- What is the church doing well?
- What is the church doing that needs improvement?
- What should the church be doing? :
The next listening sessions will be as follows:
- Feb. 22 at St. Thomas the Apostle Parish in Palmer;
- Feb. 28 at St. John Cantius Hall in Northampton;
- March 6 at St. Joseph Parish, Pittsfield;
- March 15 at Mary Mother of Hope Parish, Springfield;
- March 19 at St. Rose de Lima Parish, Chicopee;
- April 2 at Blessed Sacrament Parish, Holyoke;
- April 12 at St. Thomas the Apostle Parish, West Springfield.
All begin at 7pm. In addition a Spanish session will be held on March 3 at St. Catherine of Siena Parish in Springfield.