St. Francis of Assisi Parish is a Roman Catholic Community of Faith centered on the active celebration of the Eucharist. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our growing community. We strive to educate our membership in the faith and to respond to the needs of others, particularly the hungry, both spiritually and physically. We seek to be a unified parish family, bearing witness, in all we say and do, to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Saturday at 4 PM
Sunday at 8 AM & 10:30 AM
Sunday at 5:30 PM (Life Teen Mass)
Monday through Thursday at 8 AM
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturdays at 3 PM, (on first Sunday weekends, no Saturday Confessions but Confessions heard on first Sundays at 7:15AM and 9:45 AM) or by appointment.
First Friday Mass at 8 AM
Monthly Mass & Breakfast
Saturday after 1st Friday at 8 AM
Please click on an event for more detailed information; to close the information, click on the event title again.
Posted in Blog on 01/19/18
Intercession: For the end to abortion.
Prayers: Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, Glory Be
Reflection: More ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 01/18/18
Intercession: May a culture of life grow ever stronger in our communities.
Prayers: Our Father, ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 01/17/18
Beginning in February, we will be making a change to the schedule for ... Read More »
Friday 9 AM - 12 Noon
10 Park Street in Belchertown
- Fr. John K. Sheaffer, Pastor
- Deacon Bill Brawner, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Louise Christ, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Katherine Kervick, Bulletin Editor
- Dr. Carolyn Groves, Director of Religious Education
- Mrs. Linda Racicot, 1st Communion Coordinator
- Ms. Melissa Hurst, Confirmation Coordinator/NCYC
- Mrs. Judy Trickey, RCIA Coordinator
- Mr. Tom Curto, Head of Maintenance