St. Francis of Assisi Parish is a Roman Catholic Community of Faith centered on the active celebration of the Eucharist. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our growing community. We strive to educate our membership in the faith and to respond to the needs of others, particularly the hungry, both spiritually and physically. We seek to be a unified parish family, bearing witness, in all we say and do, to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
A HOLY DAY OF OBLIGATION
Vigil: Wednesday, August 14th, 6:30 PM
On the Day: Thursday, August 15th, 7 AM & 12:10 PM
Lord's Day Mass
Saturday at 4 PM
Sunday at 8 AM & 10:30 AM
Monday through Thursday at 8 AM
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturdays at 3 PM, (on first Sunday weekends, no Saturday Confessions but Confessions heard on first Sundays at 7:15AM and 9:45 AM) or by appointment.
First Friday Mass at 8 AM
Monthly Mass & Breakfast
Saturday after 1st Friday at 8 AM
Please click on an event for more detailed information; to close the information, click on the event title again.
Friday 9 AM - 12 Noon
10 Park Street in Belchertown
Posted in Blog on 08/06/18
We wish Bishop Mitchell Rozanski a very happy 60th birthday!
Bishop Mitch was ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 07/30/18
Our parishioner Gary Racicot died on Saturday, July 28th after a very brief ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 07/22/18
We are deeply saddened to share that St. Francis of Assisi parishioner Kathleen Terry ... Read More »
- Fr. John Sheaffer, Pastor
- Mr. Paul Vanasse, Pastoral Minister
- Mrs. Louise Christ, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Katherine Kervick, Bulletin Editor
- Dr. Carolyn Groves, Director of Religious Education
- Mrs. Linda Racicot, 1st Communion Coordinator
- Ms. Melissa Hurst, Confirmation Coordinator/NCYC
- Mrs. Judy Trickey, RCIA Coordinator
- Mr. Tom Curto, Head of Maintenance