Lent 2019 Meatless Fridays Recipe of the Week: Spinach Lasagna
Mar 8, 2019
- 16 oz. Marinara Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Pint Ricotta Cheese
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 (10 oz.) Package Frozen Chopped Spinach (thawed and drained well)
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz. Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 Lasagna Noodles
- Preheat oven to 350ﾟ.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and combine with the ricotta cheese, salt, spinach and ¼ cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Spread ½ cup tomato sauce into the baking dish.
- Place ½ of the uncooked noodles over the sauce.
- Spread ½ of the spinach mixture, ½ of the mozzarella cheese, and ½ of the tomato sauce over the noodles.
- Repeat layers, using the remaining ingredients.
- Top with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.